Sunday, September 1, 2013

Review: L'Oreal Youth Code

Hope you guys are enjoying the long weekend!

I bought three products from the l'Oreal Youth Code. They were on sale so I thought why not.




The day/night cream, the Serum corrector and the Day cream corrector with SPF 30





The day/night cream is light silky, I used it for my night cream, the serum is a little bit liquidy and the day cream is thick and very white, I had to wait a couple of minutes for it to disappear on my face.

For the day/night cream it's supposed to make your skin look rested, smoother and make it look younger. 

The Serum claims that dark spots, acne scar will disappear over time

Day cream corrector: fights discoloration, illuminate the skin and has SPF.

I started using it on tuesday. Woke up the next day and it felt good my on my skin. Thusrday, my face felt a little tight so I thought Oh it's working. That same night it was itchy under my eyes. Friday morning, woke up and I had dry spots under my eyes and my cheeks. Saturday same thing. On sunday (today), Oh my god it got worst, I had a very big patch of dry skin under my left eye, very very dry spots on my cheeks and near my mouth. I freaked out. 

I had to return to my usual products (the Simple products) and used some Josie Maran argain oil to give a little more moisture.

I have combination/sensitve skin so I think these products are more for people with really oily skin. My sister will be happy to get them!

I think l'm just going to stick to the their makeup products for now on!

No comments :

Post a Comment