Saturday, September 14, 2013

First impression - Cleansing oil

L'm a big fan of Youtube and a lot of things makeup wise came from there.

I saw some people talk about cleansing oil. I wanted to try one but not a full bottle in case I breakout. I found one on the ebeauty site (www.ebeauty.ca).

It's the DHC deep cleansin oil (1 oz for 5.50$)


On the website it states:

The Basics: A hydrating, skin-nourishing cleanser. 

Why You'll Love It: This water-soluble formula removes excess oil, makeup, dirt, and other pore-clogging impurities. It nourishes and hydrates skin with olive oil and vitamin E, and it rinses completely clean for soft, smooth skin. 


I tried it and let me tell you that it worked. It removed everything even my 50 thousand layers of mascara! It's very light and even though it feels oily on the face and hands, the water removes it without any problems

I still washed my face after with my regular cleanser but I could see that my makeup was no more on my face.

They have three sizes: 1 oz for 5.50$, 2.3 oz. for 14$ and 6.7 oz. for 29$.

No comments :

Post a Comment