Sunday, August 25, 2013

Little Black Dress Organizer

Happy sunday to all!

Hope you guys had a great weekend.

Just wanted to show you what I bought this weekend.

Umbra Little black dress organizers



Hanging scarf organizer (36.25 in. price 20.00$)

My scarfs are hanging all over and I hated that so this is just perfect.

It has 26 holes which is great to also put my belts and also an excuse yo buy more scarves!




Hanging jewelry organizer (42 in. price 20.00$)

It has 39 pockets and on the other side it has 24 loops. The pockets are large enough to hols big bracelets.




I have an old one and I didn't what to do with it but it dwan on me that I could use it for my bobby pins, headsbands cause everyhting is in a drawer and it's a mess to llok for my hair stuff!

Have a great day and a great start of the week!

No comments :

Post a Comment