Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Drugstore Haul

Hello to all!

I love going to the drugstore a week day during dinner time when it's almost empty and you have the store all to yourself and browse. That's what I did yesterday after work and bought some stuff ( I was going for only one thing!)


There was L'Oreal Youth Code sale and I wanted to try some of the products

L'Oreal Youth Code serum corrector (23.99$)
fades dark spots



L'Oreal Youth Code day cream (23.99$) - dark spot sorrecting and illuminating skincare



L'Oreal Youth Code Youth rejuvenating skincare day/night creme (23.99$) - reduces signs of stress, fatigue and aging



L'Oreal revitalif Miracle Blur (28.99$) - *Blurs wrinkles, lines ans pores*



Vichy Loboratories 3 in 1 One step cleaner (19.89$) - Cleansing milk, toner and eye makeup remover. I love, love this product. I stopped using this product to try other things but nothing for me was comparable. It's so smooth and leaves you face so soft.



Organix Moroccan curling perfection defining cream (8.99$) - I use this product when I leave my hair curly. It's not heavy and your hair stays curly all day and soft.



Nicole by OPI Modern Family nail polish (7.99$)


What's the Mitch-Uation (metallic blue)
Candid Cameron (metallic emerald)


Elegance sock bun (3.99$) - for when I have my hair straight and have a high bun




And the one thing I was suppose to only buy

Cosmetics pads lint free (3.29$) - It's lint free (I hope), I just hae it when I use my eye remover or my toner and having some pads stuck on my face.


I have to work on my favorites of the month, and I orderes some stuff (Sugarpill, Nyx, Lorac etc..) that I will be sharing in the next couple of weeks!




No comments :

Post a Comment